UPDATE: ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
Get one of the remaining spots by signing up soon.
GRIEF NEEDS A WITNESS.
CHANGE DOES, TOO.
Join our new 6-month Coaching Circle — and start making the changes you’ve been waiting to make.
(We begin on Feb. 3rd!)
Journey into the aftergrief with a small group of 12 likeminded others committed to changing THEIR old patterns and to helping YOU create lasting change — guided every week by one of the country’s leading experts on the long-term effects of bereavement.
Our six months of weekly meetings will help you REVISIT, REVISE, and REFRAME a loss in your past — and help set you free from parts of the story that have kept you feeling stuck.
Hello — I’m Hope Edelman, a grief and loss coach, and the bestselling author of Motherless Daughters and The AfterGrief.
I was 17 when my mother, Marcia, died of breast cancer. My father died, also of cancer, in 2005.
It took me years to fully understand the echo effects of my losses. For much of that time I felt stuck, as if a piece of me had been left behind.
It took me even longer — decades, really — to realize that my go-to coping strategies had stopped helping me and were even actively hurting me and those I loved. I then had to learn how to better alchemize what I’d been through into positive outcomes for myself and others.
Revisiting, reframing, and revising my stories of loss have been central to this process.
Now I’d like to share what I’ve learned with you — in my brand-new, six-month Aftergrief Coaching Circle, a 6-month, live, weekly experience that will validate and normalize what you’ve been feeling for so long.
It offers a new framework for understanding how early loss shapes your responses, your decisions, and your world view — and helps you make new choices.
This innovative, one-of-a-kind program is the culmination of my four books about loss and 25+ year of research on the topic.
The first 24 participants to enroll in this program will be the first people to have access to a completely new way of thinking about and transforming long-ago loss.
You’ll learn how to honor your hardships and also use them as springboards for living intentionally, and for finding greater meaning and purpose in matters both small and large.
Best of all — we’ll do this together, in a small group of committed and like-minded others who’ll accompany you every step o the way.
I can’t wait to welcome you into an Aftergrief circle!
SO FEW OF US HAVE BEEN ENCOURAGED TO SHARE THE DETAILS OF OUR LOSS.
That’s why I’ve developed this unique program: a first-time opportunity for a small group to work directly with me every week — and for me to work with you! — in an intimate, high-contact setting.
PLUS…after each of our 60-minute weekly sessions, you’re invited to stay online and keep talking for an additional, 30-minute open conversation between members.
Your schedule. Your choice.
FEB. 3 – AUG. 11, 2021
Join either a morning or evening group for ONLINE, WEEKLY, HOUR-LONG sessions every Wednesday.
GROUP A: meets Wednesdays @ 10 am PST / 1 pm EST for 60 minutes. ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!
GROUP B: meets Wednesdays @ 5 pm PST / 8 pm EST for 60 minutes. ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 12 per group. No switching once the groups have begun.
In the Aftergrief Coaching Circle. In this Circle, we’ll:
- Revisit and Review Your Loss(es): Months One and Two
- Reframe and Revise Your Story (and let go of what no longer serves you): Months Three and Four
- Set Personal Goals and Create Change, Step by Step: Months Five and Six
- Treat the aftergrief as a holistic experience by honoring all Five Elements of Grief (emotional, cognitive/mental, social, physical, and spiritual).
- Lift you up at times of New, Old, and New Old Grief.
- Acknowledge and support you through birthdays, anniversaries, and major life transitions that may occur during our six months together.
Feb. 3, 10, 17, 24
March 3, 10, 17, 24
April 7, 14, 21, 28
May 5, 12, 19, 26
June 9, 16, 23, 30
July 7, 14, 28
August 4, 11
Please note: We skip March 31, June 2, and July 21.
For just $399/mo. you’ll receive:
- 60 minutes of weekly, online, small-group coaching customized to the needs of each group — 24 calls in total. You’re invited to attend these sessions live — and if you can’t, you’ll always receive a link to the recording to watch at your leisure later.
- Original, inventive coaching exercises I’ve developed over the years to help you identify, commit to, and create change in your life.
- Tried-and-true tips for revisiting, reframing, and revising your stories of loss into narratives that empower and strengthen you.
- The chance to interact LIVE each week — ask me questions in real time!
- An optional 30 minutes of group discussion time at the end of each hour-long session. I log off so you can get to know each other informally, but I leave a trained moderator in charge to help in case anyone has technical issues or questions that need my attention.
- All coaching materials, worksheets, videos, and recordings
- An innovative monthly structure that alternates coaching modules with Focus weeks.
- One whole session devoted to your story and your specific desires, during which Hope coaches you in real time.
- Inclusion in a small, supportive community that will listen without judgment, receive your story with curiosity and compassion, and travel these six months (and likely beyond!) as your partners and friends.
The Coaching Circle ALSO includes:
- Three one-one-one, 50-minute coaching sessions with Hope (a $175 value each) at times that work for you, during which you will set personal goals and create action plans for achieving them.
- Email access to Hope between sessions.
- Access to The Aftergrief Coaching Circle: a private online meeting chat board where you can share your story, ask questions, give and receive support, and forge new friendships.
- A personalized, signed copy of The Aftergrief
- ADDITIONAL pre-program group orientation call in January to introduce ourselves, discuss our desires, and align our expectations
- ADDITIONAL post-program session in mid-August to review the past six months and engage in a closing circle and ending rituals.