A BOOK RELEASE DURING COVID-19…what does this mean for events?
You may have heard Hope speak at a favorite bookstore in your hometown during one of her last book release tours, but with the release of The AfterGrief during the pandemic, everything is virtual.
Here’s the great news: You can simply choose the date and time that works best for you, no matter if you are in Atlanta, Melbourne, Lima, or Toronto! So please take a look at where Hope will be streaming, make sure you have a great cup of something that warms your soul, and sit back for a reading and discussion with Hope.
Make sure you’ve signed up to get updates and we’ll alert you when there are new events added to the calendar
Sunday, OCT. 18th @ The AfterGrief.com (Online)
- TIME: 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
- DETAILS: A free, live event with Hope’s insights for 30 minutes, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A from the participants.
- REGISTER: https://theaftergrief.com/live-event/
Tuesday, OCT. 20th @ TDP Book Club with The Dinner Party and Eluna (Online)
- TIME: 5 – 6:30 pm PST / 8 – 9:30 pm EDT
- DETAILS: The event will include a reading from author Hope Edelman, a Q&A session moderated by Carla Fernandez, Co-Founder of The Dinner Party, followed by Dinner Party-style hang.
- REGISTER: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tdp-book-club-the-aftergrief-tickets-123396023829
Friday, OCT. 30th: Google Talk (Online)
- TIME: 10:45 am PT / 1:45 pm ET
- DETAILS: TBA